“Elden Ring” can be cleared even by a dead game beginner’s manager, but it is no exaggeration to say that this is due to the combat skills “frost step” and ashes “dungeon”.
However! After all, if it’s too strong, it usually gets nerfed. Sadly, with the latest update, many of the manager’s favorite moves like Frost Stomp, Blood Slash, Night and Fire Sword have been nerfed. Additionally, the Ashes of Dependency “Dungeon Drop” has also been nerfed.
After the update, I actually tried it. Although I don’t mind the weakening of “Dungeon: Falling Ashes”, the damage of the combat skill “Frost Trample” has been significantly reduced. It is hardly used anymore. Ok sorry.
On the other hand, magic and shields have been strengthened, so fight hard and protect yourself. A guess that can see through management is to refresh the impression.
If you’re new to Elden Ring and haven’t beaten it, it might be easier to get to it without applying the update.
By the way, I’m playing Sword Master (Samurai) with a skill professional, but now I’m using “Salt Mountain Blood River” as my main weapon and the combat skill “Death and Death”. The technique is fast, the damage and attack distance are relatively balanced, and it is highly recommended.
Elden Ring: 2022.03.17 update file content
The latest update for Elden Ring was launched on 2022.03.17 with improved game stability and balance tweaks. The main items are as follows.
- Added the ability to record icons and NPC names on the map when encountering NPCs
- Added NPC “Small Pot”
- Added stages for the following NPC events:
Diaros / Neferi Lou / Kenneth Height / Gostoke
- Added cooperative NPCs that can be summoned in various situations
- Added player-imitation object pattern to item “Imitation Veil”
- Added BGM that flows at night in some areas
- Fixed a bug where summoned NPCs in certain boss fights would no longer take damage
- Fixed a bug where items may not be obtained in some boss battles even if the boss is defeated.
- Fixed a bug that skipped dialogue when talking to NPCs in some key configurations
- Fixed a bug that caused you to fail and incapacitate while riding
- Fixed a bug where the mysterious ability of some weapons was incorrectly fixed
- Changed to add “Amulet Packs” to the “Twins Old Ladies” store lineup when two or more “Amulet Packs” can no longer be obtained under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where it was not possible to move from the map to the blessing later in the game
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t move to the next area after fighting the “Fire Giant”.
- Fixed a bug where the modifier value was different from the expected value when strengthening certain weapons.
- Fixed a bug where some weapons were not being fixed as expected
- Fixed a bug that hung in certain environments
- Fixed a bug where the boundaries of regions where multiplayer could be played were different than assumed when multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug in the combat maneuver “Golden Shield” that would counterattack when certain items or prayers were active, even if the attack was not absorbed.
- Fixed a different effect from the assumption of prayer “Sin of Fire”
- Fixed a bug that increased the attack power of non-combat mobile weapons when using the maneuvers “Resolve” and “Knight’s Resolve”.
- Adjusted the graphical representation of the magical “Invisible Humanoid”
- Removal of “broken waste” equipment obtained through a specific procedure
- Fixed a bug where some hostile NPCs would drop “Hook Calling Finger Medicine”
- Fixed a bug where sound was playing differently than expected in some cases
- Fixed a bug where drawing and collision detection were different than expected in some maps
- Fixed a bug where some enemies would draw and behave differently than expected
- Fixed a bug where some armor’s parameters were different than expected
- text correction
- Some other performance improvements and bug fixes
- Increased the drop rate of “Forge Stone” items from some enemies.
- Added item “Forge Stone” to some shop lineups in the early stages.
- Improved “Shield” performance
- Increased the power of all offensive “pot” items.
- The powers of the following items have been revised upwards:
Spark Odor/Poison Spray
- The durations of the following items have been revised upwards:
Iron pot incense/refreshing incense
- Trent’s HP regeneration has been increased when using:
Lower raisins/sweet raisins/frozen raisins
- Reduced FP consumption and increased power of the following spells:
Pyroxene Comet / Broom Star / Night Comet
- The following magical powers have been increased:
Duet/Star Break/Crystal Duet
- Reduced the FP cost of the following spells:
Meteor Shower/ Rock Blast/ Seahorse’s Sledgehammer/ Su Xingyu/ Destruction Meteor/ Great Swordsman/ Pour Magic/ Loretta’s Bow/ Loretta’s Skill/ Kalia’s Great Sword/ Kalia’s Penetration/ Whirlwind Smash
- Increased bullet speed and range of the magic “Pyroxene Whelk”
- The power and movement performance of the combat skill “Frost Step” has been revised downwards.
- When using the combat skill “Blood Slash”, increase self-injury damage, slightly reduce power and athletic performance
- Decrease the power of the combat technique “Sword of Night and Fire”
- The FP consumption of the combat technique “Iron Wall Shield” has been increased, and the duration has been lowered.
- Adjusted the FP consumption time of the combat action “Bishop’s Dash”
- Adjusted the attack power of the spirits summoned by the item “Ashes from Instances” downward, and adjusted the behavior mode.
- In addition, the balance of some enemies and weapons has been adjusted
When this update file is applied, the version symbol at the bottom right of the title screen is as follows.
Application version. 1.03
Regulatory version. 1.03.1